South Notts Joinery has an architect led design team which can supply professional architectural drawings and specification for new build home’s and house’s, extensions, alterations, commercial and retail projects.
Our Architectural services include:
- Free initial consultation
- Site survey and brief design ideas
- Professional working drawings and specifications
- Liaison with local planning and if necessary conservation authorities
- Preparation and mailing of tender packages for pricing process
- Project management
- Health and safety risk assessment and method statement for site and working areas
- Quality control of finished projects.
We are able to supply a complete new build service from a traditional detached 5 bedroom house to a ground floor rear extension, we can supply a complete in house building service, saving the need to source multiple contractors and tradesmen.
We have a professional interior design department that works closely with our architectural and cabinet making teams. We strive to bring our clients individual taste and styles together for their project.
Our interior design services include;
- Room themes
- Fabric and wallpaper selection
- Sourcing antique, contemporary or reproduction furniture
We can design, manufacture and install exhibition stands nationwide. The process starts by developing a simple brief with the client. From this we produce hand drawn sketches and designs then supply relevant material samples and finishes to finalising a design for your approval. The stand is then put into manufacture at our south Nottingham workshops with a lead time of 6 to 8 weeks. We can offer a fast track service when short lead times are necessary. All items are then flat packed in component parts ready to be delivered to site by our modern fleet of vehicles.